Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two Weeks & Counting

Crib Assembly - Check
Car Seat Installation - Check
Clothes Washed - Check
Baby Showers - Check
How to Change a Diaper & Not Drop the Baby Class - Check


Well, it seems as though for the time being Little Miss Sarah is still holding out until the 26th...Shalen is off to the doctor tomorrow to see if there is any indication that she is coming early, but all signs point to no. You know, it's hard to believe that in just two short weeks I'll be cradling my little girl in my somewhat gargantuan arms. As corny as it sounds, it seems like just yesterday that we saw that positive pregnancy test. Just a few hours ago, seemingly, I got to see my little alien and hear her heartbeat for the first time. Just minutes ago, it feels like, I got to see her little face through the miracle of modern technology (cute as a button with her mom's nose). At the time, it felt like she would never get here...now, in just fourteen short days, I am going to start wondering where the time goes.


At last, the checklist is complete. When I started I was but the learner, now I am the master. May the Force be with me.

1 comment:

  1. thinking of all of you..... love you all...

    ReplyDelete