Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Little Skeletor


Mommy will probably be mad at me for posting this., but...my daughter is Skeletor. He-Man's nemesis. The bane of Greyskull and the Masters of the Universe. In reality, she refused to pose for a profile pic, so she's staring at you...be afraid...be VERY afraid :-)

I'm not worried...I know that she is going to be cute like her Mom & her sister!

After Shalen sees this, I'm sure she will post more pictures...

P.S. Riley says, "I love my sister."

P.S.S. Riley says, "My sister is NOT Skeletor."

2 comments:

  1. My baby is NOT Skeletor, She-Ra maybe (the princess of power) but definitely not Skeletor. She is like her big sister has always been... cooperative when she wants to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...i used to LOVE skeletor. i'm not going to lie, stickers all over my baby album. good thing i'm a scrapbooker, skeletor for the little one...muahahhaa!

    ReplyDelete